Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
recommendations oil

oil recommendations
I want to get my oil filter and oil changed shortly. what do people recommend oil wise. its for a 2.0 cdti. cheers
I along with a few others have used this...

Any dexos 2 oil will do I use shell helix ultra
National tyres and autocare will do an oil and filter change on you car for £45, they will use Titan GT1 Pro Flex 5w30 XTL which is dexos 2.

You can buy a number of filters from eurocarparts...

MANN-FILTER Oil Filter Product Code: 501720199
Crosland Oil Filter Product Code: 501720198
Bosch Oil FilterProduct Code: 501720197

The fuel filters above are for my 2012 astra 2.0cdti, just put your reg number in on their web page and you can choose your oil, oil filter, pollen filter, air filter, fuel filter etc etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dash cam recommendations Telsun 12 5,729 16:th-Mar-2019, 15:26:08
Last Post: Dooks
  Carpet mat recommendations Big Dave2 11 6,104 25:th-Oct-2017, 11:14:22
Last Post: Big Dave2