Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
gtc midd vxr olly white

White GTC VXR Olly-Midd

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice and look forward to seeing what you get up to next
You should defo do the roof carbon black it will look fantastic
You red car is nice. The white too..

Wrapp easy to remove? If so do it and see how it looks.
Thanks for your comments!

I did like the H but had to get rid because I needed a larger car for another business of mine. 

Definitely want to try a black wrap on the roof, and yes, fully removable so if I don't like it it's just some pennies down the bin opposed to damage/permanent work to the car. just got to find someone I can trust to do it! :-)
Grande Punto Black ('06) - 2008  
Grande Punto M-Jet Orange ('06) - 2009  
Grande Punto Abarth White ('58) - 2010  
Vauxhall Astra VXR Red ('08) - 2011  
Volvo T5 Grey ('09) - 2013
Land Rover Discovery 3 HSE Black ('06) - 2014 
Land Rover Discovery 3 HSE Black ('59) - 2014 
Vauxhall Astra GTC White ('13) - 2016

Trust yourself..

There is hard to find people who do 100% jobs.. atleast I cant find them. And even if you only do it 99% atleast you didnt pay money to get a bad job done.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Progress thread : White Astra 2.0 Cdti Sri vx line marcus 193 90,209 1:st-Aug-2021, 11:24:07
Last Post: Chip
  My 1.6T White Gtc Nigel Mansell 4 4,677 17:th-Dec-2017, 00:22:30
Last Post: rossl004
  JPW's White gtc JPW 10 6,756 6:th-Nov-2016, 17:20:12
Last Post: JPW