Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
dab module unit m072 head for

DAB Module for M072 Head Unit
Hey chaps!

Anyone interested in the DAB module with antenna that I have for the M072 unit? I only bought the thing out of curiosity and never actually listen to radio. It would need mounting somewhere better than where I mounted it but it works fine.

I'll create a sale post if needed but wanted to see if anyone was interested first as id have to take all my dash apart to get to it to take it out and get pics.

Ta

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

How much pal

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
£20 posted

You got PayPal details

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Pmd you mate

@Sheppy1 you should know better a picture of the item with a name and date must added to any for sale posts.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(8:th-Aug-2016, 17:37:06)Rusty2009 Wrote: @Sheppy1 you should know better a picture of the item with a name and date must added to any for sale posts.
Ooooo, you been told by the boss man @sheppy1

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Well this sort of fell down the cracks i think....I just wanted to see if there was any interest first and wondering what folks would offer (hence being in the what's it worth section). Then the next post was someone asking for the price...I was at work and the unit is installed in my car at present...I just wanted to get a quote to the user first rather than making them wait a day before i could get the unit out of my car, stick my name next to it and then tell them the price...

This is still for sale! I will however not sell it until I've posted the required pics with my name and date. This will be done this weekend

hi mate could i have this please. thankyou
i have sent you a pm mate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Navi650 head unit livo 0 967 5:th-Sep-2021, 17:31:56
Last Post: livo