VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: DAB Module for M072 Head Unit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey chaps!

Anyone interested in the DAB module with antenna that I have for the M072 unit? I only bought the thing out of curiosity and never actually listen to radio. It would need mounting somewhere better than where I mounted it but it works fine.

I'll create a sale post if needed but wanted to see if anyone was interested first as id have to take all my dash apart to get to it to take it out and get pics.

Ta

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
How much pal

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
£20 posted [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

You got PayPal details

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Pmd you mate [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

@Sheppy1 you should know better a picture of the item with a name and date must added to any for sale posts.
(8:th-Aug-2016, 17:37:06)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]@Sheppy1 you should know better a picture of the item with a name and date must added to any for sale posts.
Ooooo, you been told by the boss man @sheppy1

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Well this sort of fell down the cracks i think....I just wanted to see if there was any interest first and wondering what folks would offer (hence being in the what's it worth section). Then the next post was someone asking for the price...I was at work and the unit is installed in my car at present...I just wanted to get a quote to the user first rather than making them wait a day before i could get the unit out of my car, stick my name next to it and then tell them the price...
This is still for sale! I will however not sell it until I've posted the required pics with my name and date. This will be done this weekend [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

hi mate could i have this please. thankyou
i have sent you a pm mate Looney