Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
ecoflex

Ecoflex
Hey All!

So I've only just noticed that my car is technically an ecoflex model (says on the GM Finance website) but unlike some Astras I don't have "ecoflex" on the back of the car, don't have an eco button and didn't have the large instrument screen that tells you how economical you're driving... So how exactly is mine an ecoflex model?

Cheers

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

I think yours based on the engine mate.

Mine is an ecoflex also but I have all the boys your missing apart from the ecoflex badge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hahaha great! So as usual I've been screwed then... Wouldn't have minded the decent display! Wonder why they skimped so much we mine!

Engine bay doesn't even say eco on it I don't think... I've probably been had lol

Mine has all the bits you said but never had an ecoflex badge... mines a GTC so not sure if it makes a difference?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
sheppys car highlights how mean vx are, even on the elite, the spec is mean, no bluetooth no dab, totally mean,
(18:th-Jul-2016, 07:08:07)mrtc Wrote: sheppys car highlights how mean vx are, even on the elite, the spec is mean, no bluetooth no dab, totally mean,

Time was the top spec model had every option fitted & in some case most options too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(18:th-Jul-2016, 07:08:07)mrtc Wrote: sheppys car highlights how mean vx are, even on the elite, the spec is mean, no bluetooth no dab, totally mean,
They really screwed me... Only thing I got which some others didn't is LED DRLs and Bluetooth... Rest was crap spec. Luckily I've added 99 percent of stuff from the top model anyway but yeah.. Slightly annoying when I didn't know better at the time and spent 18k on the thing!

Last time you mentioned price you said 17. Now 18. Next time will it be 19 lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Checked the finance yesterday and it was something like £17,800 rounded up this time... Last time I just guessed but not far off eh!

And they put in the 1k deposit for me too! Gave me a £500 fuel card which was something I guess ha

lol, at least your actually able to drive, im still freakin waiting, come on dvla
Ahhh ***** yeah! Such a pain that for ya mate! Especially being on this forum too!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astra J 1.6cdti ecoflex lowering Alan300589 3 2,337 18:th-Feb-2020, 19:27:25
Last Post: Rusty2009
  So I got an Astra J 63plate 2.0cdti Ecoflex s/s elite Hawki341 14 8,395 27:th-Nov-2016, 23:28:52
Last Post: Boroboy
  GAIN MORE POWER ASTRA J 2.0 CDTI ECOFLEX ELITE 165BHP Bturbo123 44 39,877 3:rd-Jun-2016, 14:14:02
Last Post: tucpal