Switch to desktop version  
Ecoflex - Printable Version

+- VXOC Astra-J/GTC (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Astra-J/GTC Section (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Astra-J/GTC (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ecoflex (/showthread.php?tid=2667)

Ecoflex - sheppy1 - 17:th-Jul-2016

Hey All!

So I've only just noticed that my car is technically an ecoflex model (says on the GM Finance website) but unlike some Astras I don't have "ecoflex" on the back of the car, don't have an eco button and didn't have the large instrument screen that tells you how economical you're driving... So how exactly is mine an ecoflex model?

Cheers

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Ecoflex - Rusty2009 - 17:th-Jul-2016

I think yours based on the engine mate.

Mine is an ecoflex also but I have all the boys your missing apart from the ecoflex badge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Ecoflex - sheppy1 - 17:th-Jul-2016

Hahaha great! So as usual I've been screwed then... Wouldn't have minded the decent display! Wonder why they skimped so much we mine!

Engine bay doesn't even say eco on it I don't think... I've probably been had lol

RE: Ecoflex - J1ODYA - 18:th-Jul-2016

Mine has all the bits you said but never had an ecoflex badge... mines a GTC so not sure if it makes a difference?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: Ecoflex - mrtc - 18:th-Jul-2016

sheppys car highlights how mean vx are, even on the elite, the spec is mean, no bluetooth no dab, totally mean,

Ecoflex - Rusty2009 - 18:th-Jul-2016

(18:th-Jul-2016, 07:08:07)mrtc Wrote: sheppys car highlights how mean vx are, even on the elite, the spec is mean, no bluetooth no dab, totally mean,

Time was the top spec model had every option fitted & in some case most options too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Ecoflex - sheppy1 - 18:th-Jul-2016

(18:th-Jul-2016, 07:08:07)mrtc Wrote: sheppys car highlights how mean vx are, even on the elite, the spec is mean, no bluetooth no dab, totally mean,
They really screwed me... Only thing I got which some others didn't is LED DRLs and Bluetooth... Rest was crap spec. Luckily I've added 99 percent of stuff from the top model anyway but yeah.. Slightly annoying when I didn't know better at the time and spent 18k on the thing!

Last time you mentioned price you said 17. Now 18. Next time will it be 19 lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Checked the finance yesterday and it was something like £17,800 [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] rounded up this time... Last time I just guessed but not far off eh!

And they put in the 1k deposit for me too! Gave me a £500 fuel card which was something I guess ha

lol, at least your actually able to drive, im still freakin waiting, come on dvla

Ahhh ***** yeah! Such a pain that for ya mate! Especially being on this forum too!