Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
questions many much

Many much Questions
Please bear with me I'm old and don't pick things up as quick as I used to. (I think I'm saying I'm old and thick ;-))

On the DAB front , If I just want to upgrade my existing CD400+
Do I just need

1. Dab module (assuming cabling exists)
2. Dab cradle
3. Dab aerial (or new tailgate and wiring etc if want to stay original)
4. Someone to program it (Essex area)

I think this will be the cheapest route to get DAB

Foglights
I believe I have the facelift model , does anybody have part numbers for the foglights ?

Folding Mirrors
Does anybody have the part numbers for the folding mirrors ?
http://www.carcommunications.co.uk/car-a...-ctdab-vx2

id be tempted to pay abit more and get a 300 quid m072 s160 android satnav and add dab for 45 quid

http://www.iceboxauto.com/vauxhall-opel-...id-44-m072
The cradle for the dab module will most likely be their if you have factory usb, you can check and see if it is there if you look under your dash near to your bonnet release lever, you will have to get your head right under and look up.

The loom for the dab module is usually tied up near the accelerator/ clutch... again get under and have a look above the pedals, it will be a rectangular plug and a fakra cable with a green connector.

Easiest way to supply DAB would be for you to get a DAB/ FM roof mount aerial, they start at around £40 for a decent one.

Not sure what's wrong with the second image, it's blacking out on my side, can someone replace it with this one below...

there is a how to

https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-DAB...the-CD-400

but rusty can sort it all out for you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Owner - Few Questions pr0xibus 5 1,465 25:th-Feb-2023, 20:15:36
Last Post: pr0xibus
Three GTC VXR questions neilll 3 1,716 14:th-Aug-2021, 21:33:37
Last Post: neilll
  New owner of Sports Tourer.. a few questions. Marc_81 8 4,136 16:th-Oct-2018, 22:58:05
Last Post: niteram
  Few Questions JJ00 1 2,994 23:rd-Feb-2017, 18:57:04
Last Post: sheppy1
  1.6T 180bhp questions raimon 25 16,739 27:th-Aug-2016, 16:33:07
Last Post: srea064
  A few noobie questions JPW 13 7,398 22:nd-Aug-2016, 05:49:48
Last Post: JPW
  A few questions about my Astra gregj 5 4,728 11:th-Jul-2016, 22:40:24
Last Post: gregj