Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
error h7

H7 error
Hi all
I changed my h7 bulbs on my 5 door biturbo for these

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...82&alt=web

And now I am getting check bulb error. I thought it would be a straight swap as there h7 aswel. Does this mean I need to get resistors also? Any help would be great
TIA

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I got the same when I swapped to Philips diamond visions... After about 2 weeks it stopped on its own haha

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Funny enough it did stop for about 2 days but came back

Ha yep! Mine did that on and off for the 2 weeks and i haven't seen an error since :P

Just need to wait it out then

It's because the bulbs you have fitted are 100W (which are not road legal) standard bulbs are 35W iirc you can go upto 50W without errors.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
No probz the hunt for new bulbs it is then 😧
Thanks

Try the Philips diamond vision... They're insanely bright and white!

I will have a browse on eBay for them. They look nice n bright

They're on amazon too for 23 quid I believe... They're ultra white as I say... Best I found and I went though tonnes including other Philips ones

I will give them a go
Thanks guys