Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to spies? serve what two these

What To serve these two spies?
Any of you know what are these two spies that I circled in red?

As you can see in these two videos in the first video the light will switch on the car is pissed and I suppose that indicates the power of the daytime running lights .....
In the second video is just checking but I assume it stays on when you have set the automatic wiper so as not to forget to keep the rain sensor active ...
Now I wanted to ask any of you know why we do not light up? Lacking the LEDs on the plate?

1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpn1yvwoX3M
2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFVSeC0i8aM
Never seem them lights show...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
I explain better in low light Verde in respect of the speedometer indicates when switched on the daytime running lights, while the top green indicator in the speedometer indicates when the rain sensor is active ...

So I packed my speedometer and I realized that the LED for signaling the rain sensor there own and I should weld them although there though it allows saldarne two LEDs and do not understand why it would be desirable to be able to see a speedometer this indicator works to understand how it welded and if in addition to sMD lED also lacks the resistance ....

While the indicator for daytime running lights is there but does not turn on ....
another indicator that I agree that misses the SMD LED is the shift indicator the recommended gear shift ...

Here are the pictures:

Can anyone help me understand how to weld these LEDs?
It won't matter if you fit the LED's as they wont come on I have them fitted to mine but because I have all the info in screen they won't light up unless I tell it to turn on all dash lights from diag tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
So even if the missing solder LEDs to turn on those lights do I do?
I have to go to the dealership and have them enable or must riprogammare the instrument panel?
No even if you solder them on they won't light up and all reprogramming will do is put the same software and config files on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.