Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
racechip box cdti tuning stage 1 2 for

Stage 1 Racechip tuning box for 2.0 cdti
Purchased approx 5 weeks ago direct from racechip.de

With original packaging, documentation and invoice/warranty

The only thing missing is the original black cable ties (as I used them), but, I'll add some white cable ties in if required

Fitted to my 2.0 cdti, currently on map 3 out of 4 settings (which can be easily changed)

Very simple to fit and adjust the settings

Removed from my car today as I am going to be moving the car on for an Astra J VXR

£70.00 delivered, postage by Royal Mail signed for (cost me £102)
Astra J VXR.... You lucky, lucky man 
Its what I wanted when I set out to replace the RX8 I was running, but, at the time, I couldn't justify a car that was only slightly more economical...............until 5 months later
Good luck with the vxr. I'd have one as well if fuel consumption wasn't a consideration..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks, Ill miss the Sri, I honestly cant fault the car, its well made, drives pretty well, decent ride quality. The only thing I wish I knew upfront was how tight Vauxhall was on the standard equipment!

The search starts for a VXR, with Aero kit, low miles, and within my budget of £16.5k
Sold - pending payment

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxchip Pro Dual Tuning box - SOLD andy2174 6 6,530 18:th-Jun-2016, 09:50:22
Last Post: andy2174
  Bluespark Automotive Tuning Box Tonto 16 10,450 16:th-Jun-2016, 13:17:37
Last Post: Tonto
  VXR ALLOYS FOR SALE AND Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR DE5IRED 8 7,756 5:th-May-2015, 09:18:59
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Thorney Motorsport Tuning Box - Astra J - 2.0 cdti MattC3156 0 3,920 29:th-Aug-2014, 00:50:31
Last Post: MattC3156
  Spare wheel for Astra J from 2.0 CDTi [SOLD] JohnL 14 10,304 22:nd-Apr-2014, 06:45:50
Last Post: tucpal