Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
week day done end this 4 whats everyone

whats everyone done this 4 day week end
its easter 4 day weekend, what has everyone been up 2
Visiting Mrs family and friends for 2 days in Liverpool, had meals, went to the beach and last night to the cinema to see batman v superman and shopping and visiting some of my family today... Has flown!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

love liverpool but as im mean on spending money on car parks or getting stuck in the city traffic, i tend to park for free in wallersy or new brighton and get ferry over, works out cheaper for when im going shopping, plus i love the ferry, i love the factttt locals take their dogs on, drink booze, take bicycles on, last time i went on it a guy had a wheel barrow and a toddler in it lol, the sights you see lol
Hahahaha what the hell! I only took the ferry once to get over to new Brighton and it was okay parking is cheaper now I set Liverpool one though... Well cheap enough lol.

Not been up to that much, car hasnt moved since Good Friday

Enjoyed the break as I had the previous week off too, heading back to work tomorrow at 530am !
(28:th-Mar-2016, 14:55:33)sheppy1 Wrote: Visiting Mrs family and friends for 2 days in Liverpool, had meals, went to the beach and last night to the cinema to see batman v superman and shopping and visiting some of my family today... Has flown!

Ooo, what's the film like? We were going to go and see it on Saturday night but got sidetracked in the pub.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
I went to Woking and bought another car that runs on pure veg oil lol. Get fuel for 40 pence a litre now.. £16 for a full tank now & the Astra is staying too
(28:th-Mar-2016, 22:21:20)Jj0063 Wrote: I went to Woking and bought another car that runs on pure veg oil lol. Get fuel for 40 pence a litre now.. £16 for a full tank now & the Astra is staying too
Tell us more

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
(28:th-Mar-2016, 16:38:39)bhalay207 Wrote:
(28:th-Mar-2016, 14:55:33)sheppy1 Wrote: Visiting Mrs family and friends for 2 days in Liverpool, had meals, went to the beach and last night to the cinema to see batman v superman and shopping and visiting some of my family today... Has flown!

Ooo, what's the film like? We were going to go and see it on Saturday night but got sidetracked in the pub.

Hahaha done that before! And it's very good! Pretty dark film but great fight scenes, good story and considering its batman and superman it's pretty balanced and both take and give a beating! Very good as i say and if you like the other batman films and superman films you're gonna love this one

(28:th-Mar-2016, 22:24:21)mrtc Wrote:
(28:th-Mar-2016, 22:21:20)Jj0063 Wrote: I went to Woking and bought another car that runs on pure veg oil lol. Get fuel for 40 pence a litre now.. £16 for a full tank now & the Astra is staying too
Tell us more

I love it, it's old, low and smells like chips but it's bloody quick & everyone looks at it as white 3dr phase 1's are very rare

Pictures?

Car looks lovely

(28:th-Mar-2016, 23:02:29)Jj0063 Wrote:
(28:th-Mar-2016, 22:24:21)mrtc Wrote:
Tell us more

I love it, it's old, low and smells like chips but it's bloody quick & everyone looks at it as white 3dr phase 1's are very rare

I'm liking that!

It's so fun lol. Only cost £450
Holy crap! My OPC steering wheel almost cost as much as that whole car!! Haha

(29:th-Mar-2016, 20:56:54)sheppy1 Wrote: Holy crap! My OPC steering wheel almost cost as much as that whole car!! Haha

yeah but that opc wheel is awesome
(29:th-Mar-2016, 21:26:53)mrtc Wrote:
(29:th-Mar-2016, 20:56:54)sheppy1 Wrote: Holy crap! My OPC steering wheel almost cost as much as that whole car!! Haha

yeah but that opc wheel is awesome
Haha it is a bit cool love it to bits!

I know the 4 day weekend has gone but thought I'd share my latest purchase.

My lad is loving it.... Me tugging him along however, not so much

get an electric bicycle, i have one altho mine is a fold up with stupidly small wheels,
I've never liked the idea of them rear carts for kids I'd prefer it to attach at the front where you can see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
my dog would love that cart, hes 5 stone of boxer tho
(11:th-Apr-2016, 14:25:24)mrtc Wrote: get an electric bicycle, i have one altho mine is a fold up with stupidly small wheels,
I see you thinking but the idea is for me to get fit and lose a bit of weight. I think the electric bike would defeat that somewhat lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats eveyones hobby other than cars? mrtc 52 21,023 8:th-Jan-2017, 00:12:04
Last Post: dazzzdelux
  It will be a sad week this week JohnL 5 4,622 19:th-May-2015, 21:22:28
Last Post: JohnL
  You know it a bad week when... JohnL 10 6,242 14:th-Nov-2014, 12:09:25
Last Post: JohnL