Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
a it week you know bad when

You know it a bad week when...
Broke the screen on my phone some how at the start of the week. Basically I didn't drop it or anything so not sure how it happened. All I know is the glass was cracked and the touch screen part only worked intermittently in the middle. Ordered a replacement which turned up yesterday so fitted it and all was great. Well it was till about 5 minutes ago when I picked a server up at work which ended up pressing on my pants pocket and shattered the screen again :(
bad luck mate hope the screens aren't to expensive may pay to buy a couple this time.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
is it an iPhone 5 the screen would crack very easy on them
Mine is fine on my ip5.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Xperia Z had it 3 years and it was doing great till this week. Not to expensive just annoying more than anything
John have you considered one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FRONT-BACK-Tem...3ce69f57de I have one on my iPhone and it's great it doesn't even scratch. Really worth the few quid.

Ive dropped tools and all sorts on mine.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Yup will be getting one as soon as replace the screen. Going to leave it till next week as I have feeling it will only shatter again if do it sooner.
consider your self lucky this is what happened when i feel over with my new i phone 5 in my pocket

bent the phone smashed the front screen and the mother board shorted out
it is now one dead phone total time in ownership 6 weeks
That's an iPhone 4 I bet you felt a right plonker doing that.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
sorry you are correct it was a 4

feel a bit of a plonker as no insurance also
all paid of now thou
Guess it's not as bad as the guy that queued for an iphone 6 only to drop it in front of the crowds as he opened the box to show a reporter.

I'll just order a new screen and decent screen protector like Rusty sent a link for. Just annoy it got cracked so quickly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats everyone done this 4 day week end mrtc 20 9,024 11:th-Apr-2016, 15:22:16
Last Post: bhalay207
  It will be a sad week this week JohnL 5 4,628 19:th-May-2015, 21:22:28
Last Post: JohnL