Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
what you sunday this do did

What did you do this Sunday!
Just having a browse through the forum and the facebook pages then now and unwinding. 

I had a wee belter of a day took the misses and the kids up to Rowadennen today to get away for a few hours. Always a good drive there and back and a good view.

Gorgeous! We are holidaying in Scotland in August!

I did a kids bowling party this morning and then went for lunch with my best mate and respective others a d kiddiwinks!

This afternoon I've been cleaning, washing and ironing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra J BiTurbo
i hit a bridge with my boat
Wow, some great scenic pictures, the Astra looks pretty good too

Havent touched the Astra this weekend, in fact I doubt it will move until Good Friday now !
WOW! Looks stunning that mate!! Very nice shots of the scenery and car there!

I had a pretty chilled weekend TBH...also did my first proper detail of the car too today:

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

worked all day doing overtime no fun here today haha
(20:th-Mar-2016, 20:45:11)mrtc Wrote: i hit a bridge with my boat

ouch hope the damage is repairable. was it a top gear special under a bridge?
it was a brick canal bridge, ive bent guide bars at the front of the boat, they dont make them anymore so erm im abit in the s5hit lol