Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
a17dte a17dtc v

A17DTC v A17DTE
Hi All,

Does anyone know the differences between these two model identifiers? I'm looking at Bluefin remaps and they say they can do the DTE model but don't mention the DTC model (this is what i think mine is).

Thanks

Ahhhhh found the below info online:

A17DTC MT6 1686 cm³ 110 LE/ 81
A17DTC MT6 Start/Stop 1686 cm³ 110 LE/ 81
A17DTE MT6 ecoflex;Start/Stop 1686 cm³ 110 LE/ 81
A17DTS MT6 1686 cm³ 130 LE/ 96
A17DTS MT6 Start/Stop 1686 cm³ 130 LE/ 96
A17DTF MT6 ecoFlex;Start/Stop 1686 cm³ 130 LE/ 96

However....not sure what this means for the bluefin remap I was looking at!

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Phone them and tell them your reg they will tell you what one you need
Well mine is the DTC model and they don't say that support it but I've mailed them to ask

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Think mine is DTC too but dont have start stop, which i did :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah don't have it either... Bluefin still support it though they said but it depends on the model ecu it has

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk