Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
dog inn pics at 20th 2016 darlington feb from meet

Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington
Well what can I say! As a first meet I was really blooming chuffed with the attendance! (I know @tonto was too) There was plenty of laughs and banter (the way it should be). Lots of car chat and little jobs been done. Here's to many more (and more members coming along !)

A few pics, I aren't no David Bailey (Nikita said the official ones should be up on mon!)

RO & EO rear shot

Turbo Tush

Chips!!

Trainee Pool Shark

Thank the Lord that this was here! Brrrrrrrrrre

Our Jonny Onion

There was a semi circle shot but I can't take all the number plates off, so have given up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra J BiTurbo
Awesome pictures hehe can't wait for the next one !!! Yours sincerely Jonny Onion

(20:th-Feb-2016, 22:20:21)Jonathaneuk Wrote: Awesome pictures hehe can't wait for the next one !!! Yours sincerely Jonny Onion

You have a fan! He hasn't shut up about you most of the night! lol

Astra J BiTurbo
It was an excellent day, I've actually just in the house from the second meet which is held at the Metrocentre! Me, Jonny Onion, David and Amy went!
All in all it was a good day, good laugh and nice to put faces to names! Definitely many more to come, may try and push one in before PVS!!

Def one before PVS! If not two

Astra J BiTurbo
(20:th-Feb-2016, 22:22:46)Hev Wrote:
(20:th-Feb-2016, 22:20:21)Jonathaneuk Wrote: Awesome pictures hehe can't wait for the next one !!! Yours sincerely Jonny Onion

You have a fan! He hasn't shut up about you most of the night! lol

Bless him ! Haha good pool player !!

glad you all had a good day out
Thanks @tucpal it was a great day! I think everyone is looking forward to the next one!

Great day. Hopefully catch up with everyone again soon.

that looks very good
i am trying my best to make pvs so hopefully i will see you all soon
i will be the odd one out but hey ho ha ha
Astra J BiTurbo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gals girls Meet 18-2-17 Tonto 5 6,633 23:rd-Apr-2017, 09:17:47
Last Post: Lewis6317
  odd job meet 28,09,2014 leeds. tucpal 5 16,271 20:th-Mar-2015, 12:45:07
Last Post: sheppy1