Switch to desktop version  
Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington - Printable Version

+- VXOC Astra-J/GTC (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Club meets and events (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Club Meet & Event Photos (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington (/showthread.php?tid=2197)

Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington - Hev - 20:th-Feb-2016

Well what can I say! As a first meet I was really blooming chuffed with the attendance! (I know @tonto was too) There was plenty of laughs and banter (the way it should be). Lots of car chat and little jobs been done. Here's to many more (and more members coming along !)

A few pics, I aren't no David Bailey (Nikita said the official ones should be up on mon!)

RO & EO rear shot

Turbo Tush

Chips!!

Trainee Pool Shark

Thank the Lord that this was here! Brrrrrrrrrre

Our Jonny Onion

There was a semi circle shot but I can't take all the number plates off, so have given up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington - Jonathaneuk - 20:th-Feb-2016

Awesome pictures hehe can't wait for the next one !!! Yours sincerely Jonny Onion

(20:th-Feb-2016, 22:20:21)Jonathaneuk Wrote: Awesome pictures hehe can't wait for the next one !!! Yours sincerely Jonny Onion

You have a fan! He hasn't shut up about you most of the night! lol

Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington - Tonto - 20:th-Feb-2016

It was an excellent day, I've actually just in the house from the second meet which is held at the Metrocentre! Me, Jonny Onion, David and Amy went!
All in all it was a good day, good laugh and nice to put faces to names! Definitely many more to come, may try and push one in before PVS!!

Def one before PVS! If not two

Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington - Jonathaneuk - 20:th-Feb-2016

(20:th-Feb-2016, 22:22:46)Hev Wrote:
(20:th-Feb-2016, 22:20:21)Jonathaneuk Wrote: Awesome pictures hehe can't wait for the next one !!! Yours sincerely Jonny Onion

You have a fan! He hasn't shut up about you most of the night! lol

Bless him ! Haha good pool player !!

RE: Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington - tucpal - 20:th-Feb-2016

glad you all had a good day out

Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington - Tonto - 20:th-Feb-2016

Thanks @tucpal it was a great day! I think everyone is looking forward to the next one!

Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington - Lacs1979 - 20:th-Feb-2016

Great day. Hopefully catch up with everyone again soon.

RE: Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington - tucpal - 21:st-Feb-2016

that looks very good
i am trying my best to make pvs so hopefully i will see you all soon
i will be the odd one out but hey ho ha ha

RE: Pics from meet 20th Feb 2016 at Dog Inn at Darlington - Hev - 22:nd-Feb-2016