Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
lows photoshop

Photoshop lows
Been really bored today in this rain so i decided to photoshop my car see what it would look like in a few weeks.

Trying to decide wheels? Opinion's wouls be great!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

None look amazing if I'm honest, the grids look best though
3rd picture
Car sits too low... you need bigger wheels... I'd suggest trying to squeeze on 21s.

Out of those I prefer number 3 too, always liked kei racing 10s which look similar.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Its air ride, the idea is when you air out it sits on the floor. 21's would be too big i feel.
First one. Are they 19s looks good
First ones are my stock 19's yeah
Never too big... them arches are huge

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
here you go this will make you want air ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pETdKY6481Q
Seen that before its a cracking car.

Best to have 19's on air so its sits a lot lower. If you put 20/21" on it wont look as good. A lot of people are getting it lately. Its well worth it if you got the money for a more comfy ride and makes your car look 10 x better but I couldnt justify spending £3200 on the car to my missus she'd chop my old boy off while i slept lol. Some installs go up to as much as 5-6k as well though. Mental

Dan the wheels in the 2n and 4th picks would look sunning with ar. dont look as good in the pic as its not accurate. If it was me I'd also put a few bits on the car to white then too
Thanks for the feedback guys! Yeah smaller wheels help achive the slammed look! As im one of the crazy ones paying £3000+ for a install i want it to be touching the floor rather than getting stuck on some big 20's

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop Flick19191 1 1,672 20:th-Nov-2019, 18:21:38
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Photoshop Help Dan1992 8 4,983 7:th-May-2016, 14:44:11
Last Post: J1ODYA
  Photoshop request Cameron UK 3 4,130 6:th-Jul-2014, 16:29:42
Last Post: Cameron UK
  My Astra J How I Want It To Look After Edited In Photoshop. SI SRI 10 8,420 12:th-Jun-2014, 11:18:19
Last Post: SI SRI
  Photoshop request Cameron UK 3 4,340 3:rd-Jun-2014, 17:07:09
Last Post: KieronDSFX
  Just playing in photoshop Rusty2009 13 9,445 20:th-Mar-2014, 22:39:00
Last Post: cornishtaz