VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Photoshop lows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been really bored today in this rain so i decided to photoshop my car see what it would look like in a few weeks.

Trying to decide wheels? Opinion's wouls be great!
None look amazing if I'm honest, the grids look best though
3rd picture
Car sits too low... you need bigger wheels... I'd suggest trying to squeeze on 21s.

Out of those I prefer number 3 too, always liked kei racing 10s which look similar.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Its air ride, the idea is when you air out it sits on the floor. 21's would be too big i feel.
First one. Are they 19s looks good
First ones are my stock 19's yeah
Never too big... them arches are huge

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
here you go this will make you want air ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pETdKY6481Q
Seen that before its a cracking car.

Best to have 19's on air so its sits a lot lower. If you put 20/21" on it wont look as good. A lot of people are getting it lately. Its well worth it if you got the money for a more comfy ride and makes your car look 10 x better but I couldnt justify spending £3200 on the car to my missus she'd chop my old boy off while i slept lol. Some installs go up to as much as 5-6k as well though. Mental

Dan the wheels in the 2n and 4th picks would look sunning with ar. dont look as good in the pic as its not accurate. If it was me I'd also put a few bits on the car to white then too Smile
Thanks for the feedback guys! Yeah smaller wheels help achive the slammed look! As im one of the crazy ones paying £3000+ for a install i want it to be touching the floor rather than getting stuck on some big 20's