Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
aliexpress bought off anyone

anyone bought off aliexpress
alot of the interior trim im thinking about is available from the website aliexpress, anyone bought of the site,

is the quality any good as it seems very cheap

stuff i want to buy is speaker surround, rear door release surround stuff like that
I use it fairly often, only for cheap bits and bats like the shark fin and bits of chrome trim but they're fine yeah...of course it depends on the seller as to the quality of the item but it's a legit site with some hard to get stuff on it at great prices...just gotta wait a few weeks to get the item

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

well im gunna order now whilst im waiting for my licence, got to have a medical to check i havent had any more fits etc but they have all the results from my scans so should be ok

when i do get an astra i want to be able to make it personal to me, ive been waiting a while to get back on the road
Had no issues I like there protection system too.

You pay they hold the money till you get the item and confirm your happy with it then they pay the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Is there an app or just website?

There is an app for android. You get a discount by using the app as well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah just downloaded it for iPhone. It's awesome how you get extra discount for using phone lol,

It's auto applied mate

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Bought from there the other day just waiting. The pedal sets are nothing compared to ours in price.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  still not on road but bought some amazing mrtc 20 10,580 4:th-Aug-2016, 09:41:55
Last Post: mrtc
  anyone bought and fitted this mrtc 3 3,944 2:nd-Jun-2016, 21:12:25
Last Post: Rusty2009
  aliexpress & international debit charge mrtc 9 6,415 28:th-Mar-2016, 11:36:25
Last Post: mrtc