Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to it hev told me do

Hev told me to do it...
Hi all, I'm Davey, I'm from Kent and I enjoy walks in the park and ....

Oh wait this is a car forum not blind date! Doh!

I do not own an Astra J or even an Astra, I have Veccy VXR. I used to be into the Vauxhall scene a while ago but sort of lost touch. I used to be admin on VX-Torque (Where I met Hev) and a mod / area rep on what used to be Astra-SRi that then became *****.

My Vauxhall history started out with a Mk4 1.8 SXi that lasted for about 6 months before it came to throw me into a central reservation Due to a drivers side front blowout. I was then Vauxhall-less for a little while before I bought a nearly new Vec C 1.8 SRi XP which served me well for 8 years and just recently, (back in September) I took a trip to Nothern Ireland and bought my current beast.

I'll stop rambling on now and leave you with a few pics in my next post... (Need to find the photos)
Welcome to VXOC look forward to seeing the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
WELCOME TO VXOC
Helloooo there hahaha @hev is on a recruitment drive (get it) but yeah, can't wait to see photos!!

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Welcome!
Welcome to vxoc

Davey Gravey!!! How do hunni!

You do know this thread is bloody useless without pics right?!

Xxx

Astra J BiTurbo
Just a couple while I try and sort them out properly

Who can see a trend?
Nice... And welcome

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Is the trend silver?

Welcome!
(24:th-Jan-2016, 08:59:47)Nemo Wrote: Is the trend silver?

Welcome!

Vauxhall?
Astra J BiTurbo
You have done a good job of that
Here is my Veccy VXR the day I collected it.

I spent about a month searching forums, owners groups on Facebook and the likes of piston heads and auto trader and then I found this one in Northern Ireland. I took a risk but the guy selling was totally honest with everything he said. I too a trip over to Belfast with no other view but to take her home. I wasn't disappointed when I saw her and took her for a quick blast. I then had the joy of a drive back from Belfast via Liverpool (8 hour ferry). I have never regretted it for a moment. I haven't done anything to it except get it detailed and keep filling it up with shell v-power. I am loving my smiles per gallon!

Very nice mate, lovely colour too!

i have not seen one for ages i like it and i agree keep it genuine for sure
Ard on blue!

Looks lush Hun xx

Astra J BiTurbo