Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
coloured dashboard

Coloured Dashboard
Hey all

just wanted to see if anyone on here has or has seen anyone with a coloured dashboard...also does anyone know if these are available on both 3 door and 5 door?

Reason I ask is I came across someone on eBay who had a photo of one and i asked him about it and he said he had the option to choose it when speccing the car...I've never seen this though.

here's the pic of his actual car:

I personally think this looks stunning!

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

I had it on my old gtc mate it's the morello red interior and it was a free option. Also gave your seats a bit of red in them too. I liked it, most people hated it. The door cards are also that colour not just the dash.
Oh...my...god! I'm going buying a GTC just for this!!!! Hahaha. So they don't do it for the 5 door then??

Dunno pal I've never gone for a 5 door. But my last gtc was a factory order so I put everything possible on it. But silly tho coz when I traded it in that was lost money. My car was red so I went with the red interior. I've seen white and black with it too though. Jody on here has the morello red as well.
Oh wow!! I never knew that! I also fucked up hugely when I got my car! Mine was brand new but I got all giddy and just bought the car on the spot and didn't add a single option!! Haha

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

(22:nd-Jan-2016, 19:01:18)sheppy1 Wrote: Oh wow!! I never knew that! I also fucked up hugely when I got my car! Mine was brand new but I got all giddy and just bought the car on the spot and didn't add a single option!! Haha

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-OPEL-...SwCQNWfpNf

If your serious
(24:th-Jan-2016, 13:16:07)Kris Wrote:
(22:nd-Jan-2016, 19:01:18)sheppy1 Wrote: Oh wow!! I never knew that! I also fucked up hugely when I got my car! Mine was brand new but I got all giddy and just bought the car on the spot and didn't add a single option!! Haha

If your serious

No good for sheepy as it's a 3-door.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
forget it i would be a total nightmare and a costly one to swap the dash over ha ha
Hahaha thanks guys and I would consider it... But they never did it for a 5 door did they?

(24:th-Jan-2016, 13:23:51)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(24:th-Jan-2016, 13:16:07)Kris Wrote:

If your serious

No good for sheepy as it's a 3-door.
Christ! That's half a car there! Hahaha

yep they did do it in the 5 door as well mate very hard to find as it was only an option
oh yea sorry mate forgot you had a 5 door.
Ha it's fine mate I will keep an eye out though only want the red dash, not fused about the door cards or seats as the red dash would match my leds etc anyway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want this dashboard! Telsun 1 2,500 23:rd-Feb-2019, 19:05:48
Last Post: Lansa