VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Coloured Dashboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all Smile

just wanted to see if anyone on here has or has seen anyone with a coloured dashboard...also does anyone know if these are available on both 3 door and 5 door?

Reason I ask is I came across someone on eBay who had a photo of one and i asked him about it and he said he had the option to choose it when speccing the car...I've never seen this though.

here's the pic of his actual car:

[Image: ciHe4g7.jpg]

I personally think this looks stunning!
I had it on my old gtc mate it's the morello red interior and it was a free option. Also gave your seats a bit of red in them too. I liked it, most people hated it. The door cards are also that colour not just the dash.
Oh...my...god! I'm going buying a GTC just for this!!!! Hahaha. So they don't do it for the 5 door then??
Dunno pal I've never gone for a 5 door. But my last gtc was a factory order so I put everything possible on it. But silly tho coz when I traded it in that was lost money. My car was red so I went with the red interior. I've seen white and black with it too though. Jody on here has the morello red as well.
Oh wow!! I never knew that! I also fucked up hugely when I got my car! Mine was brand new but I got all giddy and just bought the car on the spot and didn't add a single option!! Haha

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
(22:nd-Jan-2016, 19:01:18)sheppy1 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow!! I never knew that! I also fucked up hugely when I got my car! Mine was brand new but I got all giddy and just bought the car on the spot and didn't add a single option!! Haha

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-OPEL-...SwCQNWfpNf

If your serious Smile
(24:th-Jan-2016, 13:16:07)Kris Wrote: [ -> ]
(22:nd-Jan-2016, 19:01:18)sheppy1 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow!! I never knew that! I also fucked up hugely when I got my car! Mine was brand new but I got all giddy and just bought the car on the spot and didn't add a single option!! Haha

If your serious Smile

No good for sheepy as it's a 3-door.
forget it i would be a total nightmare and a costly one to swap the dash over ha ha
Hahaha thanks guys and I would consider it... But they never did it for a 5 door did they?

(24:th-Jan-2016, 13:23:51)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]
(24:th-Jan-2016, 13:16:07)Kris Wrote: [ -> ]

If your serious Smile

No good for sheepy as it's a 3-door.
Christ! That's half a car there! Hahaha

yep they did do it in the 5 door as well mate very hard to find as it was only an option
oh yea sorry mate forgot you had a 5 door.
Ha it's fine mate [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] I will keep an eye out though [WINKING FACE] only want the red dash, not fused about the door cards or seats as the red dash would match my leds etc anyway