Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
pedal accelerator random near green wire

Random Green Wire (near accelerator pedal)
Hi All,

Anyone know what this green cable is? Only just noticed it and it's not plugged in... Looks like an antenna cable of some sort but I'm probably wrong lol

Cheers

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

How do you keep finding these wires mate... I've no idea though sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha I'm always doing random bits of work on the car and just find them . Wonder if yours has this?

DAB Arial mate
(18:th-Jan-2016, 14:01:02)tucpal Wrote: DAB Arial mate
Oh cool! Another useless cable... Thanks vauxhall. Thanks anyway dude

Seems that's half of the wiring i'd need to do a DAB retrofit...of course I'd still need the back window with ariel and loads of other stuff including the DAB module itself...but yeah lol

Don't be wet, you only need a roof arieal, the module and a vci code and your up and running. The rear window is if you want it strictly factory. I can't be bothered with that faff so the roof ariel is a good alternative for me.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
yeah VCI code is where i'd fail! I'd do it if it wasn't for that....

How come?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Well I don't have anyone who could do it...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  loose green connector by gas pedal stevenh365 5 4,250 14:th-Sep-2017, 07:58:05
Last Post: Rusty2009
Speaker wire gauge zzattack 4 3,573 8:th-May-2017, 09:35:12
Last Post: zzattack
  Metal pedal covers Simon Templar 2 3,763 28:th-Jun-2016, 22:47:55
Last Post: Simon Templar