Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
black cars

Black Cars
My Bi Turbo is my first black car (well pearlescent Carbon Flash but in the good old British weather it's black!)

Can someone tell me why is it a lot of cars seem to want to drive at it? or people walk into it/behind it.

once incident happened the other day,, I was reversing out of a spot at a supermarket, practically out of the spot, and some muppet decided to walk behind my car! tit! - love the way I got a dirty look and well he kinda got 'the bird' and a you need a specsavers appointment mate shouted at him 
I found this when I got my car I thought it was because it was brand new and people where jealous. Now it's almost 4 years old it doesn't seem to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I had a lime green one once and someone still walked into it.

I've found the more you worry the more random stuff happens... That said I still park miles away from everyone

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
(22:nd-Jan-2016, 04:39:37)PBHorne Wrote: I had a lime green one once and someone still walked into it.

I've found the more you worry the more random stuff happens... That said I still park miles away from everyone

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

not just black then? 

Wrapping it in bubble wrap isn't a mod I was thinking of
Astra J BiTurbo
Haha one Citroën went with as standard on the cactus

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats eveyones hobby other than cars? mrtc 52 21,058 8:th-Jan-2017, 00:12:04
Last Post: dazzzdelux
  My list of cars over the years Migwell030744 8 6,309 17:th-Mar-2014, 00:13:38