VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Black Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Bi Turbo is my first black car (well pearlescent Carbon Flash but in the good old British weather it's black!)

Can someone tell me why is it a lot of cars seem to want to drive at it? or people walk into it/behind it.

once incident happened the other day,, I was reversing out of a spot at a supermarket, practically out of the spot, and some muppet decided to walk behind my car! tit! - love the way I got a dirty look and well he kinda got 'the bird' and a you need a specsavers appointment mate shouted at him Lol
I found this when I got my car I thought it was because it was brand new and people where jealous. Now it's almost 4 years old it doesn't seem to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a lime green one once and someone still walked into it.

I've found the more you worry the more random stuff happens... That said I still park miles away from everyone [WHITE SMILING FACE]

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
(22:nd-Jan-2016, 04:39:37)PBHorne Wrote: [ -> ]I had a lime green one once and someone still walked into it.

I've found the more you worry the more random stuff happens... That said I still park miles away from everyone [WHITE SMILING FACE]

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

not just black then? 

Wrapping it in bubble wrap isn't a mod I was thinking of Lol
Haha one Citroën went with as standard on the cactus

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk