Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
bluespark box automotive tuning

Bluespark Automotive Tuning Box
I have for sale a Cr Tech Bluespark Tuning box for the 2.0cdti. Looking for £70 collected from Newcastle area. £75 posted Royal Mail recorded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you replacing this with pal?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
(9:th-May-2016, 21:52:43)marcus Wrote: What are you replacing this with pal?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm still torn on selling, only had one person enquire lol. I think after I'd got exhaust done I'd go down remap route but I'm on a low wage so it'll be a while lol.

SFS

What do you think would happen if I used this with a pedal box and also a bluefin remap? Ha

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

I honestly wouldn't know mate, not sure if it would work with a 1.7 either. But you can always try!

You just want rid of it hehe. I wouldn't wanna risk it tbh! Already pissing off the m32 gear box God's with my current setup! Ha

I do lol, can use money towards other mods! Yeah from what I've heard I wouldn't over stress the m32 box lol

(27:th-May-2016, 20:20:58)sheppy1 Wrote: What do you think would happen if I used this with a pedal box and also a bluefin remap? Ha

You would totally mess the car up and over fuel it and most likely blow the valves and turbo 
not a good idea your m32 can take up to 220bhp so your well with in the safe limits with your car
(27:th-May-2016, 22:35:00)tucpal Wrote:
(27:th-May-2016, 20:20:58)sheppy1 Wrote: What do you think would happen if I used this with a pedal box and also a bluefin remap? Ha

You would totally mess the car up and over fuel it and most likely blow the valves and turbo 
not a good idea your m32 can take up to 220bhp so your well with in the safe limits with your car

Do you happen to know what a f40 box can take up to bhp wise??

well its fitted to the VXR so that should help you out
but on the 2.0cdti i would worry about the turbo and injectors before the f40 the gearbox
so between 200 and 210 bhp is a safe top line figer but that all depends on how its driven haha
(27:th-May-2016, 23:26:51)tucpal Wrote: well its fitted to the VXR so that should help you out
but on the 2.0cdti i would worry about the turbo and injectors before the f40 the gearbox
so between 200 and 210 bhp is a safe top line figer but that all depends on how its driven haha

Ahh I didn't realise it was on the vxr lol, thAnks.

Do you mean as long as it's not put in high revs constantly?

well i mean driven like it is at silverstone all the time haha
i am tuned up to 200bhp and have no problems thats why i chose the bluespark pro boost
so it will keep an eye on the boost so i don't overboost and ruin the turbo
most boxes have boost sense now and really they are the ones to go for
but a map is better
(27:th-May-2016, 22:35:00)tucpal Wrote:

Oh really?! Right... Well to work out what needs to be done to get it into the 200s then!

Would this work ok on an auto?
Probably but he's sold it now
.......... NOW SOLD ............

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxchip Pro Dual Tuning box - SOLD andy2174 6 6,519 18:th-Jun-2016, 09:50:22
Last Post: andy2174
  Stage 1 Racechip tuning box for 2.0 cdti andy2174 5 6,015 6:th-Apr-2016, 10:27:42
Last Post: andy2174
  Thorney Motorsport Tuning Box - Astra J - 2.0 cdti MattC3156 0 3,916 29:th-Aug-2014, 00:50:31
Last Post: MattC3156