Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
unit bluetooth

Bluetooth Unit
I've got the chance of buying a 2012 astra Bluetooth unit but wondered if I can fit it to my 2011 tourer or would it all need to be recoded? I've rang a guy about it locally but he didn't know lol.
were are you from as a vci code is needed
Yes will need a VCI code you will also need the extra wiring and microphone.

I'm in Bournemouth if that helps.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Ah right ok, I'm in Plymouth but didn't think about the mic and so on. I've been quoted £250 from vauxhall so seems that may be the better option.
The one they do is an after market option and is not ad good ad the factory retro fit option rusty may be able to do it for you
I can get a price to do all the wiring and programming for you (Programming my be 2 visits tho).

What head unit do you have?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Ideal, I have the CD400.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Ok leave it with me and I'll get back to you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Thank you :-)

Your be looking at £150 that's to supply & fit microphone, other wiring & programming (does not include the BT Module).
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Brilliant thank you. Will ring the garage tomorrow and make sure they still have the unit.

Apologies, I've gone back to the guys who had the unit and it's now sold :-(

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Navi 650 bluetooth and reverse camera mislav_os 30 21,430 9:th-Jun-2021, 16:08:07
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  Auto Lights and Bluetooth Retrofit kalum0101 5 9,031 2:nd-Aug-2020, 13:48:24
Last Post: kalum0101
  Installing 2013 intellilink nav unit and trim on a 2010 Insignia i.rosca 5 8,382 13:th-Apr-2017, 13:52:33
Last Post: i.rosca

Who read this thread?
3 User(s) read this thread:
greg848484 (11:th-Jun-2023, 18:34:13), syntetx (9:th-Dec-2023, 18:48:48), LindsayMerrick (18:th-Feb-2024, 07:47:20)