Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
400 unlock cd

CD 400 unlock
Is it possible to unlock cd 400 without chassis number?
i was remove cd 300 and put cd 400 along with display.
climate controls are showing on display, but radio showing "locked"

It might well be possible but the VIN would need to be changed that is stored Eprom (if these units have an eprom chip)
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Were are u based
Funnily enough me and ***** were discussing this when I had my DAB programmed. The radio doesn't have an eprom chip nor does it have a removable programme option like the clocks do (that'll probably make more sense to you @rusty2009)

He said the last time he changed a radio, he had to take a photo of the old and replacements ident and send it to opel for them to give him a vci code.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Go to vxmods he knows how to do it ***** does not
Ahh, fair enough Haha

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
there is a bit more to it than just the programming
give him a bell i know he has done one already
the radio does have a removal option
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Looks like your all set then @nidzo
vaux com is not giving me any programming option, only code "theft protection active"
i`m going tomorrow to dealer
sorry for bad english, i`m from croatia

Vauxcom won't it's MDI only for programming.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto folding wing mirrors on lock unlock Rusty2009 15 21,405 21:st-Jun-2016, 13:41:39
Last Post: Thebatfink

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
greg848484 (11:th-Jun-2023, 18:35:18), ziTneY (16:th-Oct-2023, 21:28:40)