Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
poop seagull

seagull poop
as the title suggests living on the cost i suffer from seagull poop problems 
any suggestions what is the best product or cheap alternatives  
i have considered a gun but that wont go down to well with everyone in the street

Don't think there is much you can do mate other than clean it off as quickly as possible it's bloody annoying when you've spent hours cleaning the car and as soon as your done one flys over and poops on it.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I always have a bottle of QD or you could just put some soapy water in a bottle & keep it in the boot along with a plush cloth. As said the quicker you can remove it the better. Less damage will be caused if the car has some good wax/sealant/coating on it.
thanks its the hard stuff that is bugging me
i must be in a fly bye poop zone
or the birds are trying to tell me something ha ha