Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
climate control

climate control
Hello guys i have dual zone climate on my car when i bought it in climate control i had temperature zone at start where i choose if i want single or dual mode but after update i lost that function does anyone about this .
Never seen this setting, what year car do you have?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Astra j 2010 , maybe they remove it after bcm update i try with mdi reprogram but nothing they remove one of the most useful feature of climate. Also i want to ask owners with cd400 if they have in the top center of the screen clemate temperature drivers passengers.
Yeah it must of been an early model thing as it wasn't on my 2012 (MY13) car, I even looked through the setting this morning.

If you have access and you may be able to get back by submitting a VCI request.

Now you second question I don't have it yet @lewis6317 his mate does I wouldn't mind it TBH.

As in this pic.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Vci for what reprogramming or setup , Rusty with your mdi have you access on setup on bcm like you do on instrument?
Cd400 is like the picture after update thanks.
I would says it's more the HVAC/BCM module for this, Sorry I just reread what I typed before. If you going to BCM or HVAC and say program then select VCI then request a VCI and explain you've had a setting removed via an update they may well give you a VCI code to download the old software back (but it's unlikely).

Yes I do have access on config/setup for BCM.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Yeah i would like this too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we find how to activate
@rusty2009 if i see you monday mate can give it a go
(21:st-May-2015, 22:14:17)Lewis6317 Wrote: @rusty2009 if i see you monday mate can give it a go

Ok
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Technical (electrical?) info needed for the DVD800 radio and HVAC control panel i.rosca 1 7,739 22:nd-Jan-2019, 09:51:25
Last Post: Rusty2009