Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
events future

Future Events
Hello all,

Can you let me know any and all events you'd be interested in going to as a club and I will do my best to get us booked in to them! I'm new to this so please bear with me and any advice or pointers please don't be shy

Tony

welcome mate
Thanks @tucpal mate

Billing might be good but can't remember what the rules were for clubs to attend
You've got to be part of the VBOA to show and the application process isn't easy. Nothing stopping mates booking a pitch for the same weekend and all camping together. Just means you can't show
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry for a late reply Baz, thanks for info regarding VBOA.

So far the events I've got wrote down are

Trax
PVS
The Fast Show
Scottish Car Show

Anyone got any other events in mind or have a problem with any of the above? I know places local to people have meets every other week etc so if people want to go to them then by all means start a thread an see if members nearby may like to join you too. I'm still trying to figure out where people are based as to where is best for events. I'm in Newcastle Upon Tyne so I'm sort of in the middle for the above events, although there is the American Car meet every two weeks at the MetroCentre near myself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Banner design for club events Rusty2009 20 11,323 13:th-Apr-2016, 18:33:56
Last Post: Tonto