Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
banner events design club for

Banner design for club events
Here is the banner design for club events.

Let us know your thoughts.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Looks good well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking good mate.
I'm thinking of show plates and came up with this design for my car as will go with my outside colour scheme
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Like it I must get some also

cornishtaz Wrote:I'm thinking of show plates and came up with this design for my car as will go with my outside colour scheme

Me and johnL are just researching getting some for everyone, out of interest how much are they each?
These are £11 delivered you can design them yourself
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...50&alt=web
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cornishtaz Wrote:These are £11 delivered you can design them yourself
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...50&alt=web
They look good but are quite expensive, me and johnL are looking to get a front and back set with your username for £5 pair, white on the front, yellow on the back
I have been looking for some ready for Trax and was thinking username. Seems a good idea.
I did speak to a company about plates yesterday £10.50 a pair but they are foam type.
[MENTION=34]Cameron UK[/MENTION] is this what you spoke to me about it?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Here's my design

This would work out £11.99 per plate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
GOT A LINK FOR THAT I WANT SOME
Link is in my post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I MUST BE BLIND
Tucpal hold fire I'm going to see if we can get get a group buy deal.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
WILL DO JUST just playing about

Is this banner still up to date? I think we'd be better having one for PVS! Could you email the file over please @Rusty2009

if the club still hasnt got a banner yet, could we add something about being friendly and welcoming, too many clubs are clicky vxoc isnt, we need to promote that fact.
Thanks we are certainly a very friendly bunch
(13:th-Apr-2016, 07:54:33)Tonto Wrote: Is this banner still up to date? I think we'd be better having one for PVS! Could you email the file over please @Rusty2009

I'll dig it out shall I post it to you with the flyers?

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
@Rusty2009 Yes please mate that'd be great!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future Events Tonto 5 4,769 29:th-May-2015, 22:38:36
Last Post: Tonto