Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
amp bumper front rear

Front & Rear Bumper
Im looking for a complete front and rear bumper. with parking sensors. Facelift would be best suited for me but can have per facelift.

If anyone sees any going anywhere please could they post a link here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-ASTRA...41951b4970
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
i dont see the point in this at all you could drill the holes in the origanl bumper
and bond the sensors in place that way you would only need the brackets that hold the sensors in place
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1632695955
(1:st-May-2015, 08:14:42)tucpal Wrote: i dont see the point in this at all you could drill the holes in the origanl bumper
and bond the sensors in place that way you would only need the brackets that hold the sensors in place

I want the facelift look mate :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
here you go mate vxline face lift rear bumper with lower spoiler and pcd holes bargain mate
just needs a rear tow eye cover and paint  

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Astra-J-faceli...3cf73933d1
nice find mate, they would spray it too... I have a 61 plate though. So what will i need to add to it? Plus they have the holes for the parking sensors
just need to check the rear fixing brackets like you did on the front it will fit other wise
Do pre facelift and facelift bumpers for MY11 cars?

can you fit a face lift front bumper to a preface lift car yes you can
there are two front bumper bracket supports left and right that need to be changed over
for it to fit correctly lewis did this on his old car and had no problems at all
and i changed over to the vxline front bumper pre face lift no problems with that straight swap

http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-VXLI...earch--541 
Rough figure, how much does it cost to change the front bumper to the vx-line like yours tucpal?

alot as they are as rare as hell complete
if you could find one complete about £500
if you find a bumper and have to get the parts you can double that including paint
Ok cheers. Really peed off with myself because I could of bought a vx-line same reg as mine and colour with 15k less miles for £1,000 more than mine.

If I'd of known what I know now I'd of bought it!

Oh yeah, cheers for the repeaters.

it is possible to do it it is just money as always is the issue
the vxline really only has the body kit and front bumper that is different
there are a few biturbo front bumpers about on ebay but they have no parts with them
price the parts up first as if you read my how to you will find the price of the parts can be expensive
i got a good deal on most parts used and new and this help alot with the cost for me
with the front bumper and body kit a spent around the £1,000 mark but to me it was well worth it  

there is a biturbo front end for sale but you would have to ask if they would sell it separate as they are selling the whole front end  
and if you have the preface lift you would also need the left and right bumper brackets to fit the preface lift
maybe worth asking around £600 would be a good offer for the complete bumper washer jets and the side brackets 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-VAUXHALL-...51d090090f
Cheers for the info. Think it's going to be to much money at the minute. Yeah I'd need the brackets and a re spray.

I may just buy the same bumper that I have now. Since I clayed polished and waxed the car the amount of stone chips that show up on the front end is unreal! Must of been all motorway miles before I had it

Managed to get a rear bumper yesterday for my car. Same colour, facelift and with sensors and wiring loom :-) was a bargain. Even trying to get the parking module thrown in free

(1:st-May-2015, 08:07:22)Lewis6317 Wrote: Im looking for a complete front and rear bumper. with parking sensors. Facelift would be best suited for me but can have per facelift.

If anyone sees any going anywhere please could they post a link here

hi there mate i have rear bumper from 11 plate mk6 astra black if u r interested
Ive done back just need front now mate but thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VXR front seats baicu 1 861 2:nd-Apr-2024, 18:52:29
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Astra gtc led rear lights Nicpits 1 1,330 12:th-Sep-2021, 13:41:46
  Read Bumper for Hatchback in White Vx-Mad-G 3 2,371 18:th-Jan-2021, 10:32:46
Last Post: Vx-Mad-G
  Manchester front/rear bumpers Abubokkor 0 2,060 13:th-Sep-2020, 15:18:02
Last Post: Abubokkor
  Front/rear bumpers and chrome trims Abubokkor 4 2,932 12:th-Sep-2020, 02:07:16
Last Post: Abubokkor
  Rear Seat Belt Buckle-Drivers Rear-Single Vx-Mad-G 11 4,748 1:st-May-2020, 17:33:41
  2010 SRI front bumper with PDC LancerFQ 2 3,825 6:th-Aug-2018, 14:34:34
Last Post: LancerFQ
  Pair of front headlamps Jake 1 4,077 5:th-May-2018, 06:10:22
  front bumper wanted niteram 1 3,950 5:th-Jan-2018, 22:32:07
Last Post: niteram
  Rear Lighter/Aux Power Plug TubaMagna8 1 3,508 11:th-Jul-2017, 07:35:51