Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
north west mdi

North West MDI
Hi all,

Does anyone know of anyone who has an MDI device in the north west? I need some menus disabling on the instrument cluster.

Thanks

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

you know this andy vxmods
*SIGH* I'm such an idiot :( haha. Thanks for reminding me, need to have the warning packaged turned off

Sheppy, try '*****' who is in Bradford. He enabled the cruise control on my Astra H a couple of years ago and he knows his stuff.
VXmods doesn't own a MDI or has he brought one now?

Graham I've removed you link mate as that person isn't member/trader on here they can't be linked too etc.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I can't actually remember if he did or not now :-/ I'm thinking he said he did now that tucpal mentioned it...Wouldn't he need one to enable the VCI codes on cars?

And ***** only gas a tech2 graham, he did the extra features in my Astra J but that's limited as to what it can enable and the warnings packages need MDI to be enabled from what I understand

@Rusty, apologies r.e. the link.
@sheppy, its been a while since he did the cruise control for me and I know he was using Tech2. I don't think the Astra J had been released when he did my H, so you probably know more about him than me. Not to worry.
It's fine dude still no idea if Andy (VXmods) does actually have an MDI...I don't actually remember him saying that he did tbh...but thinking he must have for some of the work he does!

Yeah Andy doesn't have one atm @tucpal but he said he's thinking of getting one

i know lol