Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
wipers

WIPERS
Just changed my window wipers back to the standard origanl Vauxhall ones
i have been using the Bosch wipers for a year now
and i have to say the origanl wipers are much better
the Bosch ones had clips that just stud out to much and would put drops
of water all over the windscreen and this has been very annoying
also the washer jets would hit the clips as there so big
and the origanl ones dont do this i should have changed them back to standard long ago
Don't bosh make them for Vauxhall?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
thats what i thought aswell rusty
maybe but there not the same
i had these

you can see here the center clips are different and alot bigger
than the Vauxhall ones

i threw them away the other day
I used Valeo Silenico wiper blades. I find them better than Bosch or anything else on the market. My old Corsa used them and they lasted nearly 3 years

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/vauxhall-as...er-blades/
Yes Rambo I found the valeo very good my old zaffy and veccy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.