Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
only i the am one

Am I the only one
Am I the only one who's fed up with Xmas already?

All over the tv radio social media etc.

People putting Xmas decs and lights up already!

Yes I hate Xmas it's the biggest rip off going!

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
i have not even considered it yet
I love crimbo... cannot get enough of it
Using Tapatalk
I hate it to one big rip off
The wife won't let me ban it from the house till the kids have moved out only another 11 years till the youngest is 18, and if they still live at home it'll be banned
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I used to enjoy Christmas and get in to the spirit but it's not been the same for the last couple of years. There is a house near where Anna's sister lives and they have had decorations and lights up since the start of November :(

I had to set up a grotto and the auditorium the other week at work but that was for a charity event