Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
to s time it in that again work getting

It's getting to that time again in work.
Fancy dress for Halloween. Just to give you a back ground a few of us get a little carried away and do group costumes. In the past we've done Pac Man and the Ghosts. We've done Minions this year we're doing Mario Kart characters.

So nearly a couple of weeks ago I won the following on Ebay for £10 which was less than 5 miles away.

After a bit of messing with a screw driver and spanner I adjusted the seat as far back as it would go and took it for a test drive.

Scary how hard it was to peddle in bare foot. So in work and I cut out 4 yellow circles and fitted them over the wheel centres.

As you can see I've done a bit more than just the wheels I've fitted exhausts made out of cardboard, coke bottles and foam insulation.

Here's the front so far.

I'm going to colour the bottom in blue vinyl and redo the steering column in white.

If you've not guess I've going as Toad. idea is for it to be something like

this would be a great laugh make sure your wife gets some video footage.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
super
All finished well it will be when 3 helium balloons turn up

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
:joker:
Brilliant.
you should toe it with the VXR
Lol probably be driving to work dressed as toad
I really like that lol ebay it after & see how much you can get for it lol
Using Tapatalk
J1ODYA Wrote:I really like that lol ebay it after & see how much you can get for it lol
Going to have to do something like that with it as there is no way it will fit in the loft with the other costumes.
A quick video that's somebody has taken this morning

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/29DD4476061139923503743647744_3d2c618a4d0.0.1.1190 8128615320064531.mp4?versionId=qOqrfqRZ4r.NbZgEUOK LJVXdGjQu7LE9[/video]
most of you cheated you should all be using the pedals
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Pedals got removed as we wasn't able to pedal them that easily. Once we got on the car park Mario was off and there was no catching him though :(
nutters

and you have a giant chess set..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  would this work mrtc 4 4,205 20:th-Feb-2016, 23:10:10
Last Post: tucpal