Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hello scotland from bonnie

hello from Bonnie Scotland. .
Hello , howzit gawn guys. .
Nice to see you come over here Simon the forum is starting to grow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is the view most seen by others
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Rusty2009 Wrote:Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Hello. .

How does one get to put on a avatar picy. .
Migwell030744 Wrote:Nice to see you come over here Simon the forum is starting to grow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers , Migwell. .
welcome Simon
Simon Templar Wrote:Hello. .

How does one get to put on a avatar picy. .

try it now 80x80px
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Rusty2009 Wrote:try it now 80x80px

Cheers ,Rusty . You are a proper gent , you are. .
Morning, and hadn't thought of doing a pic!
Using Tapatalk
Hello guys , just noticed , I get an e-mail everytime I post on here . Is there a way that , I can stop that . .
Simon Templar Wrote:Hello guys , just noticed , I get an e-mail everytime I post on here . Is there a way that , I can stop that . .

It's in your profile under general settings.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:It's in your profile under general settings.

Cheers , thanks for that. .
Welcome Simon from fellow scot and owner. Just joined forum in last couple of days. So look forward to contributing to the forum and club.
safetyman Wrote:Welcome Simon from fellow scot and owner. Just joined forum in last couple of days. So look forward to contributing to the forum and club.

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your time and we look forward to your contributions, unusual username there I am on the right track in thinking you maybe a safety officer of some sort?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Welcome Simon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
safetyman Wrote:Welcome Simon from fellow scot and owner. Just joined forum in last couple of days. So look forward to contributing to the forum and club.

Yeh , get in there safetyman , you will love it . This is the website of choice for all J owners. .
Cheers Simon Looking forward to it
Cheers Rusty2009 for the comments on username, yes how did you work that one out I was a Safety officer LOL. I even have a number plate following on the safety line, yes how sad am I lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Central Scotland GordyC 6 3,933 9:th-Oct-2018, 08:29:11
Last Post: irmartyn
Hi guys! - Scotland Shorty S91 9 5,866 18:th-Nov-2015, 09:21:18
Last Post: Lewis6317
  Newbie from Central Scotland safetyman 6 5,410 1:st-Jun-2014, 20:06:20
Last Post: safetyman