Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
guys hi scotland

Hi guys! - Scotland

Hi guys!

Ive been browsing the forum for about a week or so so I thought I'd say hi. I recently picked up my 1.6t GTC and its going in to the bodyshop to be resprayed on tuesday. Hoping to start the full SMD conversion on it once its back from there and ill get a little progress thread going. Anyway heres a few pics of it currently as it is  
[img]<a href=[/img]" />[img]<a href=[/img]" />[img]<a href=[/img]" />[img]<a href=[/img]" />
The car looks lovely welcome to vxoc.
I just replied to your other thread which one would you like to keep?

Welcome to the forum and lovely looking motor
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Lovely motor, welcome to the forum mate
(16:th-Nov-2015, 20:31:50)Rusty2009 Wrote: I just replied to your other thread which one would you like to keep?

Welcome to the forum and lovely looking motor

You can delete the other thread mate 

Once the car is back from the body shop ill get a progress thread going. As you can see I've already upgraded the DRL bulbs to 6500k LEDs. Going to start my SMD conversion hopefully at some point next week so there will be pics to follow. Cheers for having me guys
cheers look forward to it
Hey and welcome shorty! Lovely looking car and looking forward to progress thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome mate. What colour will it be?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
(16:th-Nov-2015, 23:35:54)bhalay207 Wrote: Welcome mate. What colour will it be?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

The car itself will be staying white. found a few rusted spots on the roof and wanted them treated before winter got into full swing, ill be making sure theres a good few coats of wax on to keep it from happening again. I was gonna do a blue and white SMD conversion but I pm'd rusty and he has said that the white can look dull so ill experiment with that to see what it comes out like. I done plenty of conversions on corsas and i quite enjoyed it

this was some of my previous work

Got a decent portfolio of work, I had green LED strips on my old car for a while
welcome to the forum, love the look of the car mate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi Guys dsknectd 2 2,509 24:th-May-2020, 08:36:14
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  Hi guys Sri~mike 2 3,645 5:th-Mar-2019, 13:39:50
Last Post: Sri~mike
  Greetings from Central Scotland GordyC 6 3,898 9:th-Oct-2018, 08:29:11
Last Post: irmartyn
  Hi guys! leigh_lbr 5 4,568 18:th-Sep-2017, 16:13:59
Last Post: mw2299
  Hey Guys Haggi961 5 4,588 15:th-Nov-2016, 21:48:38