Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
eyes angel

Angel eyes!!
Just some pics off angel eyes on my j. Please move thread to appraise section. These are LHD haven't seen any right hand. Tbh I don't really know the difference because they seem to work the same as before. But a lot brighter in high beam.

I put these for now. Till I get hid.

Here a few pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
they do look good much better than the standard halogen units
as they are for LHD the only problem is the light pattern
if i were to fit them they would dazzle on coming traffic
i just got to ask a question about them do they give any error codes

i can get RHD projector lenses
and i am thinking along the lines of retro fitting
them inside the headlights
it is on my list of things to do this year and i will find a way of doing it.
The lights look very yellow is that just the cam?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
There are no error codes. Since they are a direct fit. The yellowish is just filter effects on phone. But the main beam. Is just standard bulb colour.

Using Tapatalk
Not overly keen as there a bit busy for my liking, definitely different to the standard set-up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it is just nice to see and get some feed back on these after market options
even if they are not for the uk
i just hope one day they will be made for us over here
Simply, supply and demand. Would there be enough sales over here to make it worthwhile for them to make them for our market. After all there are more cars that drive on the other side of the road in the world than we do here in the UK. It could be financial suicide. A pity though.
Wow i cant believe i missed this, i really like the look of them but rusty os right look abit yellow. Tucpal makes a very good point, rhd ones would be good.

Lewis6317 Wrote:Wow i cant believe i missed this, i really like the look of them but rusty os right look abit yellow. Typical makes a very good point, rhd ones would be good.

They are not yellow it's just a filter I put. They're are white led.

Using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angel Eyes MOT and Legality sheppy1 8 5,700 1:st-Feb-2018, 01:51:13
Last Post: Imrana170
  Angel Eyes Blinking Help sheppy1 9 5,219 30:th-Oct-2017, 16:42:52
Last Post: Iaintruten
  Xenon Angel Eye Halo's Rusty2009 24 13,261 3:rd-Jan-2016, 12:55:47
Last Post: cornishtaz