Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
non new but vauxhall my british second car

My new second car, non Vauxhall, but, British
Further update as I havent been on the forum in ages.....in fact other than a MOT for the Astra in mid December and a drive to my works yard in January, my Astra hasnt moved in ages.........

I hit a deer in The Jaguar just before Xmas, quite a lot of hidden damage to the front of the car, the insurers dragged their heels for ages and have finally agreed to repair the car

In the meantime I picked up a Saab 9-5 Aero for a bit of a fun car

However, common sense has kicked in and I dont need 3 cars, so the oldest had to go, namely the Saab

So, the Astra will be pressed back into service from Monday

Will be glad to get back into something more modern and a better mpg wise.......

Messages In This Thread
RE: My new second car, non Vauxhall, but, British - by andy2174 - 11:th-Feb-2017, 17:27:26