Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Poll: in or out of the eu
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
IN
13.33%
2 13.33%
OUT
86.67%
13 86.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to go european what anyone decided referendum way

European referendum, anyone decided what way to go
If parliament overturn the vote them millions of people will become totally disillusioned with politics
for me the leaders from all parties should never have had a chosen side
and they should just have agreed to go with the vote of the public
we should be making steps to leave fast but no one can as no one has a clear vision for a britain not totally commented to europe
in reality we will now see in house fighting for leaderships of each party
then most likely an election to see who will do the negotiations to leave
and squabbling over leave and remain will continue for some time to come
scotland and ireland will most likely leave england and wales unless there are concessions given by parliament
but i will say as europe have said out means out anyone who wants to go back
will be going back by there terms and not how it was before they will make a lot of demands from us
the vote should be respected and clear leadership and the way forward should be mapped out fast
what is happening at the moment is going to make this a very hard step forward and most likely very damaging
i am extremely disappointed with what the government is doing by hiding their heads in the sand
my view is becoming one of we will never leave as all the party leaders don't have the stomach for it
they will use scotland's view to debate it again in parliament behind closed doors
then they will change their minds and overturn the vote in the greater good of the country's interests
and they will crawl back to europe on there hands and knees handing over even more power and possible even the pound

Messages In This Thread
RE: European referendum, anyone decided what way to go - by tucpal - 26:th-Jun-2016, 16:56:56