Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 11,814
» Latest member: MicahSenry
» Forum threads: 4,545
» Forum posts: 49,655

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Old member returns
Forum: Introduction Area
Last Post: koxaz_nostraz
17:th-Apr-2024, 13:22:35
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,141
VXR front seats
Forum: Wanted
Last Post: Rusty2009
2:nd-Apr-2024, 18:52:29
» Replies: 1
» Views: 841
Opel OPC Seat Wiring Diag...
27:th-Mar-2024, 19:07:42
» Views: 447
Oil Temp and pressure sen...
Forum: Retrofit How-to's
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:06:33
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,638
Looking for previous owne...
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:05:53
» Replies: 4
» Views: 777
1.4 non turbo P0171 code
Forum: Mechanical
15:th-Feb-2024, 07:47:47
» Views: 373
cd 400 upgrade to navi 60...
Forum: Retrofit Research
14:th-Feb-2024, 07:52:16
» Replies: 6
» Views: 4,209
steering wheel buttons
Forum: Astra-J/GTC Howto's
29:th-Jan-2024, 18:21:51
» Replies: 4
» Views: 700
Carbon sill door protecto...
Forum: Members car's progress threads
26:th-Jan-2024, 08:38:33
» Views: 748
Reversing camera fitted
Forum: Members car's progress threads
Last Post: Astragtc1282
25:th-Jan-2024, 19:53:32
» Replies: 2
» Views: 519

Would these fit?
Posted by: Cameron UK - 11:th-Mar-2014, 08:04:56 - Forum: Ebay Or Other Internet bargains - Replies (4)

Vauxhall Astra J Alloys | Leeds | Gumtree

Will these fit my 2.0cdti 5 door????

Might try get me for £400

2.0 CDTI Induction?
Posted by: mrobins64495 - 11:th-Mar-2014, 00:34:54 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (1)

What do you recon, is it possible to fit an induction kit or something to the 2.0CDTI, I don't really care about the performance thats why I'm getting a remap, but what I am trying to replicate is the noise my Old Mini Cooper D made. Basically a bit more noise from what I can assume was the turbo or induction kit from research, to make it sound a little nicer under acceleration.

astra j SRI roof mast ARIEL
Posted by: tucpal - 10:th-Mar-2014, 18:59:47 - Forum: Parts for sale - No Replies

ASTRA J SRI ROOF MAST ARIEL
comes with base plate full working order
good replacement if you have the longer Ariel and want a shorter one
the SRI one is 11 inch,s
you may not need the base plate but it is there if you do need it.

looking for £12.00 posted,

astra j sharkfin [SOLD]
Posted by: tucpal - 10:th-Mar-2014, 18:32:42 - Forum: Parts for sale - Replies (5)

i have for sale an astra j shark fin Ariel
i have modified this to work for FM so it is one of a kind
so it will no longer work for satnav  
it will work for FM and the reception is OK
but not as good as a mast Ariel it will have a bit of static
in built up areas  
this would be best suited to a car with DAB
and has the roof mast Ariel then you can swap it for
the shark fin and you will not lose the FM
or this can be used as a dummy Ariel if you wish
if you use this solely for the FM you would have to put up with
the reception not being as good but it does work.  

looking for £25 posted

ITEM NOW SOLD...................................

New astra, developments
Posted by: mrobins64495 - 10:th-Mar-2014, 13:50:27 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (6)

Next Vauxhall Astra scooped | Autocar

Mmmm I'm always sceptical about these kinda articles...But Oh my, either way...

What do you think?!
Posted by: mrobins64495 - 10:th-Mar-2014, 01:06:41 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (7)

The title was a little broad I know, however I want to know what you guys think to your cars now you've owned them for a while?

I've done some reading for the gearbox as I was considering a map and to be honest was surprised to see how much Astra GTC bashing there was going on, on places like piston heads etc.

From what I can tell the generally thoughts are, it's too fat, depreciates too quickly / overly priced, slow compared to others and not as economical.

I'll be happy to start, I am pleasantly pleased with it, my only issues really are the lack or low down torque and the fact it does sound tractor and I guess the economy isn't as good as it could be. I rarely get above 45mpg. (2.0 cdti).

However it seems to have vastly improved today when the temp hit above 15, much smoother and quicker.

I would say apart from that, with 26k on the clock it's solid so far.

What do you think???
Posted by: Cameron UK - 9:th-Mar-2014, 15:05:24 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (11)

Im thinking of wrapping the b pillar gloss black to match my car, what do you think?

Anyone seen these?
Posted by: Cameron UK - 9:th-Mar-2014, 14:58:42 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (1)

I know lush-lighting-city is a member on here and sells error free bulbs but i want to know if anyone had tried these in their astra j?

Vauxhall Opel Corsa C D Astra H J Insignia Vectra LED License Number Plate Light | eBay

Also are these different to lush-lighting-city ones or the same?

VAUXHALL ASTRA H J GTC NUMBER PLATE LED CANBUS ERROR FREE WHITE 18 LED W5W 501 | eBay

Hi All - Lush Lighting City offically on VX.OC!
Posted by: Lush Lighting City - 9:th-Mar-2014, 00:42:16 - Forum: Introduction Area - Replies (4)

Good morning all we are officially on here, for all your lighting needs contact me or alternatively you can visit us at

Lush Lighting City - Lush-Lighting-City

can I say a big thank you to all the mods for being so helpful and friendly thanks guys and everybody enjoy you stay you will learn loads

Rizla

A big thank-you
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 8:th-Mar-2014, 22:54:49 - Forum: Site feedback - Replies (8)

A big thank-you to all members.

We've hit 3rd place from the top of google.

just search vxoc forum, you might have change as it will try and search for sxoc.

thank-you all for your support.