VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Hi All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings from Ireland  Hyper Just traded in my Jaguar X-type for a 2012 Opel Astra 1.3CDTi. Tax/Insurance here is extortionate so a wee run about is all I needed. Going from a 2 litre to a 1.3 was a big step and there's a power difference but it's not as bad as I thought.
Needing some Alloys now, probably stick with 16" s as the roads here in Co. Donegal are erm.......BAD!!!
Also looking to add a nice multimedia system in the space above the current stereo which seems to be a common upgrade. Currently have the CD300, any tips on what y'all fitted would be a good starting point for me Smile. Don't have/need steering wheel controls, but I would like the Google maps ability as it's what I'm used to with navi. on the Android galaxy phone.  Smile
Here she is on one of those RARE sunny days!!!
[Image: E6E98D14-32E9-4EEA-9778-88CA245E47EF_zpsof1pr6se.jpg]
I'll no doubt be picking the brains of some members over the course of my Astra ownership  Giggle
Welcome to vxoc.
Welcome! I'd say get yourself some 17s - I've just done that and I think anything smaller just wouldn't look right. Also, PhotoBucket doesn't let you host on 3rd party sites unless you upgrade but I can recommend Uploadir.com for putting up images Smile
Ah not used a forum in years so wasn't aware of the photobucket issue...
And 17's here are just not the way to go as the roads are not good.
The beast  Hyper ......
[Image: fuftnsj2]