VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Problem reverse light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi hope someone van help when i put my car into reverse the reverse bulb dont go on anymore checked the bulb but thats nog the problem also checked switch on gearbox thats ok to only thing left is the fuse but cant find location off it in the manual
It's fuse 19 in glove-box, but irrc that also controls other lights.

If It's not the fuse I would try cleaning the contacts on the bulb and holder.

If that doesn't work it could be a broken wire an bad earth point or even the BCM failing to send the signal.

The ground point for that is located behind the trim in the rear on passenger side drop the flap down you should be able to find it.
(30:th-Mar-2017, 07:30:06)stigeye Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.autogenius.info/category/vaux...-vauxhall/

We have that on this very forum
https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Fuses
Hello thx for your answer hope not the bcm will look at everything andere post if its fixt or nog thx
(30:th-Mar-2017, 07:31:11)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]It's fuse 19 in glove-box, but irrc that also controls other lights.

If that doesn't work it could be a broken wire an bad earth point or even the BCM failing to send the signal.

The ground point for that is located behind the trim in the rear on passenger side drop the flap down you should be able to find it.
Just did everything you wrote but that nog helped also fuse is ok i just ordered new switch to try out not cost that much so hopefully everything works well again
(30:th-Mar-2017, 07:31:11)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]It's fuse 19 in glove-box, but irrc that also controls other lights.

just installed new switch now the reverse licht burn nut after second its out again