Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: johnboy999 - Replies: 11 - Views: 9071
What's the best dongle for a V5754 android head unit?
Got my V5754 coming tomorrow and want to have internet available in the car to fully use it's capabilities. I don't really want to use my phone as a hotspot and would prefer to have a dedicated internet connection that would always be available in the car when needed, so I guess I'm looking at a wifi dongle/mifi unit etc.

Any advice on what works best?

Cheers
Author: ollomatic - Replies: 10 - Views: 8224
ICEBOX V5754 reception issues
Hi to all!

I have just installed my V5754 in my Vauxhall Astra J. Most things work nicely but the GPS Reception is very, very poor. The GPS info app shows that there is one sattelite it can reach and that is at 15 percent or 8 or whaterver. I don't really know what the pre-installed app wishes to communicate. I just assume that it's bad .
Google Maps also can't find my location although I'm logged into my WiFi and I placed the antenna just below the windscreen.

The radio reception is
Author: ollomatic - Replies: 5 - Views: 5480
V5754: Indicator sound not loud enough
Hello all,

does anyone have a solution for the almost unhearable indicator sound that the little extra speaker produces.

I put it right below the unit, right behind the cover and it still is barely audible when I'm listeining to music.

Is there a secret setting in the options? Has anyone replaced the speaker?

Any help is appreciated.
Author: ollomatic - Replies: 0 - Views: 2996
V5754 forgets settings
Hi to all,

I have the following issue:
Since the weather turned cold in Germany (2 to -3 dgrees C) my v5754 has developed a problem with remembering saved settings.

It forgets which apps were opened and which tracks were played on the media player. Also it forgets it has a USB drive mounted.

But the worst is that more necessary settings in the orange car settings app don't work anymore (e.g. coming/leaving home lighting). I can change them all I want. Next App start they just remain w