Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: sheppy1 - Replies: 654 - Views: 262293
M072 (S160) Android Head Unit Install/Info
Hi all,

So this thread will be used for me to gather info and then add it to this original post...rather than having info all over various threads etc.

I want to start off by linking to the module I'm personally installing:

http://www.iceboxauto.com/vauxhall-opel-...id-44-m072

There are two other main models I'm aware of which are the C072 and A1884 (think that's the model number) which have varying difference
Author: Daz21 - Replies: 19 - Views: 9902
Stereo M072/s160
Hi was thinking of putting one of these in my Astra 1.4 limited edition does anyone know if there any good any problems or any other recommendations. ?
Thanks.
Author: marcus01 - Replies: 2 - Views: 6888
Kotix Custom ROM for the Android S160 (M072) Head Unit
Due to Sheppy's original thread for the S160 (M072) Android HU Installation getting off topic/polluted with Kotix ROM chatter, I thought it might be worthwhile setting up a separate thread for the Kotix ROM discussion.

For those not familiar with the Kotix ROM, it is a custom ROM for the S160 unit (Not just the M072 - M072 is the Astra J version of it) which provides some additional functionality and also overcomes some of the limitations of the standard ROM. 

The main benefits are:-

Author: marcus01 - Replies: 2 - Views: 5132
S160/M072 Kotix Rom Discussion
Rusty, thanks for changing my other Kotix ROM thread to a sticky. 

I've started this thread to possibly answer any other Kotix ROM related questions. 

Patrick, in answer to your other question regarding the music player and bluetooth, this is what I have as my default music player. (In NewMusic folder/Internal name appears to be Music I ?)

This is the music player skin which comes with the new launcher. (Kotix April 2017 release)

Certainly not Poweramp, Poweramp could only have been
Author: NEATH-LAD - Replies: 1 - Views: 2205
S160 M072 Help
Hi guys 

Just installed the S106/M072 has been working ok but we changed from Dalvik to Art and now the system is stuck in boot loop with bouncing balls, 

After reading up on this I can see that I would need to do a full reset, 
I have tried several things and cant get in...

is there any friends out there got the firmware to reflash can't cope with no sounds driving to and from work, but i do have the sounds of my indicators  and parking sensors lol

any help would be great   :looney
Author: NEATH-LAD - Replies: 3 - Views: 3093
Front DVR android S160 M072
hi there friends

after a successful install of the S160 M072 i wanted to add some things to it.

I Have got this front camera https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hidden-Camera...2749.l2649