Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: krisbutler - Replies: 4 - Views: 10530
Astra Reverse Camera Kit on Mokka with Navi950
Hi,

Was wondering if you guys & gals could give me some advice... would the Astra J/GTC camera kit from Vauxhall (part# 13391275) work on a Mokka with a Navi 950?

We ordered a techline with (we thought) optional extra of a reversing cam, but it was never submitted/fitted. looking at the instructions, the kit/fitments look the same.

Is this do-able and would i fall foul of Opel refusing to issue a VCI for coding it in...?

Any thoughts would be great

Kris
Author: Jpbroad1970 - Replies: 0 - Views: 3263
Navi950 mic radio connection
Hi could any one give me the mic location pins in the navi 950 or are they the same as all the radios, my global tis only goes up to 2012
Thanks
John
Author: Jpbroad1970 - Replies: 6 - Views: 5521
Navi950 help please
Can anyone help me with my navi950 with some wiring diagrams. My last post was deleted, I don't know why. I got it All fitted in everything works OK apart from radio signal and mic connection 
Thanks 
John
Author: Jpbroad1970 - Replies: 22 - Views: 9130
add DAB to navi950
morning

could someone please confirm if you need a different DAB unit to go with the navi950 unit , I have the ubt unit fitted but I see if im correct it needs a U4D unit that I can see from parts catalogue

any help appreciated

thanks
John
Author: Jpbroad1970 - Replies: 4 - Views: 4139
Full navi950 setup
I have for sale probably the most complete navi950 you will find
It comes with
950 head unit
Colour display
Display surround
950 control panel
The display lead(rare)
Genuine USB lead
USB housing
Dab plus module

I will also program it to your car for you. They are not plug and play as wiring mods are needed. But if you are regular on here you will know its a job me and Russell can do.

I'm looking for £450 posted
Uk only[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180913/6a9e22c003f82a6fa28b1e2b7d7bf
Author: Rusty2009 - Replies: 1 - Views: 2465
Navi950 complete setup for sale
Here we have a great package deal on a navi950.

Come's complete with Screen, screen surround, main box (pre programmed to Astra J for DAB+ Rear camera and BT) supports Audio streaming (some phones may not support this) a DAB+ module & bracket, Microphone, USB socket and Tray, control panel Video cable, microphone & the extra wiring needed with rear camera & loom, along with GPS, and window mount DAB aerial.

Price is £550 collected or £570 posted.

Your'll be hard pushed to find this setu
Author: dantheman - Replies: 3 - Views: 8083
NAVI950/650
Hi,

I'm attempting to retrofit a Navi950 to a 63 plate Astra-J diesel.

I'm aware the NAVI600/900 the VIN was simply stored in EEPROM, obviously VCI isn't an option given its from the incorrect MY.

Does anyone know where the VIN is stored on these units for reprogramming for a retrofit, is it in a 24C16 or something?

Thanks!
Author: Mackan_swe - Replies: 3 - Views: 2558
Navi950 maps end of release Astra J
Hi,

Sent a mail to opelnavigation.com and asked for new release of roadmaps 2020 for intellink 950 Astra J.No more releases for 950 system.2018 is the latest.
If you compare it to the 900 system that has SD card there will be releases 2019/2020 maps Astra J.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to get never roadmaps,mine is the 2018 maps USB.
Author: momoomar - Replies: 2 - Views: 6553
Retrofitting Navi950 to pre 2012 car
Hey Vxoc 

I have an astra j from 2010 and i want to upgrade from navi 800 to navi 950.. I have read somewere on this forum that pre 2012 cars docent need VCI for the radio side of the programing.. does that mean i just can use opcom or do i still need MDI for this.
Author: livo - Replies: 1 - Views: 5355
cd500 to navi950
Hi, can anyone tell me if i need to do any wiring changes if i change a cd500 to navi950. I have bought a navi950 and it is just dead when connected to my car but if I put back the cd500 is all fine. Thanks