Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: Hummelshøj - Replies: 6 - Views: 8104
Navi 950 in 2012 Astra J GTC
Hi all..

Is it possible to install and get navi 950 to work in a 2012 Astra that "should" be using navi 900.
I know about the VCI codes that is needed to get is paired to the car.

My car is from factory installed with a CD400, butare currently using ESX VN709 but would like either navi900 with bluetooth or the navi950 if possible.

https://www.amazon.de/ESX-VN709-OP-ASTRA...B01DT9H7UO 

Thank you..
Author: Greg-new - Replies: 4 - Views: 8011
Updated version of Navi 950 IntelliLink
Hello,

I just bought a used 2015 Zafira with Navi 950 IntelliLink. The seller claimed that he updated it recently, but after I used it for a bit, I think he never updated it. Does anyone know what's the most up to date version of the Navi 950 IntelliLink system?

Thanks for all the help.
Author: Tylerrattv - Replies: 7 - Views: 6973
Navi 900 to I-link/MyLink 950 Wiring diagram
I want to upgrade my head unit to the I-link 950 unit.
So far i know its possible and have successfully changed the VIN on a MyLink unit out of a commodore (I'm an Aussie) and it does turn on and the radio works. 
I'm 99% sure that the units store the VIN on the same chip on all devices (made by Panasonic). 

I just need a wiring diagram from a Navi 900 and from a I-link 950 and then hopefully i can write a how to once i have done it. 

Thanks
Author: Lansa - Replies: 20 - Views: 10696
NAVI 900 > NAVI 950 (2013)
Howdy folks,

I was wondering if it's possible to get a navi 950 retrofitted in a 2013 car. 
It originally has a NAVI 900 (with bluetooth).

Would it need wiring changes?
I'm aware of the VCI codes required. I do own a MDI clone myself which hopefully will be able to program this.

Thank you in advance
Author: DanielG - Replies: 15 - Views: 11851
Navi 950 instead of CD400 + parking sensors
Greetings everyone

I would like to know if it would be possible to retro-fit the Navi 950 to my astra J sports tourer SE instead of the CD400,I have seen on this forum that there are certain people that offer this service but what really grindes me up is, would it be possible to retro-fit parking sensors and have it display the distance just as factory wise?

and also if reverse camera retro-fit is possible with the navi 950 .

best wishes

Daniel
Author: caspyrp - Replies: 13 - Views: 4559
Nav 950
hi is retrofitting a Nav950 ieasy enough and can i keep my DAB and USB (currently have cd400)
Author: Kdun - Replies: 4 - Views: 3851
Navi 950 intellilink centre dash speaker
Does a navi 950 intellilink system have the output for to fit a centre speaker. If it can be added is there a plug tied back somewhere on the loom or is it a matter of adding the pins and extra wires to the connector on the rear of the 950 unit.
Author: Kdun - Replies: 1 - Views: 3058
Navi 950 map update
I'm looking some help I have a 2017 vxr with navi 950 intelilink system and want to know what year the satnav maps are. The newest available are 2018 and I want to make sure before I buy them that they are newer than what I have. I have pictures of the software versions shown on the navi 950 but I'm not sure how to upload them. 
Thanks.
Author: leighton.read@sky.com - Replies: 10 - Views: 6318
NAVI 950 DAB+ Upgrade
I bet this has been posted before as it must be a common ask but I'm after a guide to upgrading an existing NAVI950 to add DAB+ capability.
Can someone advise the parts required (other than a U4D module and DAB antenna) and if any coding is needed for the system to recognize the new module?

Thanks in advance
Author: vibalt - Replies: 3 - Views: 8235
Navi 950 retrofit to Buick Encore
Hello everybody,

I installed the navi 950 in the Buick encore, reprogrammed the EEPROM with the Buick encore VIN and everything went great (head unit works fine). After leaving the car locked for a while and turning on the head unit again, there is no sound at all even turning signals or open door sounds dissapear.

Can anyone help to solve this problem?