Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: tzr608 - Replies: 1 - Views: 7995
navi 600 memory card usb aux wiring
Hi everyone .....if i upgrade from the navi 500 to the 600/900 what and how do i wire up for the memory card connection please
Author: harrykelly9 - Replies: 2 - Views: 5448
Astra GTC CD 600 Blutooth will not delete devices
Hi,

Just bought a 2015 Astra GTC with the CD600 head unit, the previous owner has filled all 5 device spaces. The unit will not let me delete any, after pressing delete and yes.. the unit just hangs and nothing happens. The unit is 100% fine in all other areas and runs very smooth.  Any idea how to delete these devices so I can pair my phone??
Author: Dan-gtc - Replies: 11 - Views: 5118
Cd400 plus to 600
Hi everyone,

I currently have a cd400 plus with dab and usb. I have just purchased a cd 600 and would like to arrange for it to be programmed by one of the gurus if anyone is still doing that kind of work (i know im late to the game lol). Any advice who to contact? Im in the north east but will travel anywhere to get it sorted.

Thanks for any in advance for any replys.
Author: Roden - Replies: 3 - Views: 3736
NAVI 600 Lost Navigation Voice.
Hi all, having a very strange issue.

Not long ago i updated my NAVI 600 to 2019 maps, all appeared fine for weeks. Then i had to pop the battery out as it went flat in all this CV business, could not charge in the car as i have to park a way away.

Now im all back in and running, i have noticed i have no sat nav voice, everything else appears fine.

Ive tried a factory reset, and even pulling the fuse and restarting, and nothing.

Also tried the old card.
Any Ideas.
Author: zebb.guy@hotmail.co.uk - Replies: 1 - Views: 3067
Map updates for navi 600
Hi i have a navi 600 with the navi 900 updates , my maps are out of date has anyone got free update files for my sd card?
Author: geoffp - Replies: 1 - Views: 1725
vin relearn navi 600
Does anyone know how I can VIN relearn my navi 600 into my insignia 2010 vx line?
Its currently got the bluetooth CD400 in it and I have grabbed a navi 600 to try and upgrade the unit.

I have VX DIAG, opcom, tech 2 and the Opel development software to send XMLs to the car via VXDIAG.
I cant seem to work out a solution. 
They didnt release the navi 600 for my year 2010 it was 2011 i think, so not sure SPS'ing a calibration would work because it wont have one for my year.

Ive spent a mont
Author: goose9029 - Replies: 6 - Views: 4316
cd 400 upgrade to navi 600 need help
hi anyone know how I can upgrade my insignia cd 400 to a navi 600
Author: Morpheus75 - Replies: 2 - Views: 3953
Navi 600/900 maps update
Hi guys,
does anyone know if there are updates for the Navi 600/900 maps for the year 2022/2023?
I'm afraid it's an obsolete product now....
Any opinion?
Thanks in advance.